Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't pay money to banks - They owe you!

The politicians and the bankers ganged up on the people.

We are mostly powerless when it comes to politicians because no matter who we vote for they do what they please once elected.

"Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!"
The Who

The banks are vulnerable to the power of the people. Just stop paying off your credit cards. If it makes financial sense to stop paying your mortgage, do it!

None of us has an ethical obligation to pay one cent to banks.

The banks are the reason you are having trouble paying your credit cards in the first place so why would you pay money to the people who ripped you off and lowered your income?

Keep the money for yourself.

New stimulus plan!

What about the credit rating boogeyman? Your credit will be ruined anyway. Don't pay off banks until banks reform and pay off what they owe us.

No comments: